Regional Integraion Center - Yaroslavl region and Yaroslavl Branch of the Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov invite representatives of small and medium-sized enterprises to attend a workshop "The Development of technology cooperation in the field of electronic industrial security."
The event will take place on 26 May 2016 at Bolshiye Polyanki,3 at 10.00
Workshop speaker: Balanovsky Vladimir Leonidovich, Deputy Chairman on integrated security of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce
1. Safety in Russia. Risk and safety. Security processes. Safety culture.
2. Conceptual issues. Situation centers. Safe city and secure region. Diagnostic monitoring systems. Development of complex safety systems.
3. Successful international experience.
4. Cyber Security and Information Security. Destructive electromagnetic radiation and methods of protection (transport infrastructure). Equipment Research Center of electromagnetic compatibility and electromagnetic safety.
5. Practical advice on the development of technological cooperation in the field of electronic industrial safety.