Free workshop "Development of technological cooperation in the paint industry" will be held at the Center for development of small and medium-sized businesses (business- incubator of the Yaroslavl region) located in Yaroslavl, Chekhov str,.2, conference room (4th floor), on June 8, 2016 at 13.00.
Seminar speaker is Gennady Averyanov, the director of "Tsentrlak 'Association, who headed " Helmos "- Helios RH, Austria / Slovenia unit in Russia for 15 years.
1. The situation in the industrial coatings market in 2015-2016, peculiarities for small and medium-sized enterprises, the issues of development of the market. Spheres of interest in the development of the production of coatings: what should be done?
2. The consumer of industrial coatings: a portrait of an average consumer in the main segments. The expectations of consumers from paint suppliers.
3. The rules of the game in the industrial coatings market, differences in approach, lobbying of Russian and foreign players. Innovations and capabilities. Competitive advantages of Russian small and medium-sized enterprises: yes or no? How to increase competitive advantage - a long-term development strategy.
4. Marketing of industrial paints: to invest or not? Sales: what are the new approaches?
5. Technological cooperation and export - prerequisites for development. Difficulties with the development of markets in the EU and the EAEC countries. Possible areas of decision-making.
6. The State development strategy in coatings industry up to 2030. What approaches lay in the basis of the strategy? What does the strategy mean for the Russian manufacturer and who will be the main organizer of its implementation?
7. Recommendations to SMEs in the industrial coatings market related to the situation in the economy, industrial policy, the cost of credit resources and new opportunities.
For registration please contact: 37-04-44